At Gold Coast Tourist Parks we are committed to creating extraordinary holiday experiences for everyday people. We aim to welcome guests with the highest level of customer service and hospitality, regardless of their individual needs.
We are committed to ensuring everyone is able to enjoy their holiday and have the best knowledge to make an informed decision on their stay. In the spirit of inclusion and equal access, we are providing the following information that accurately describes the accessibility of the facilities provided at our Tourist Parks.
At Burleigh Beach Tourist Park
we extend a warm welcome to all guests, inclusive of those with accessible needs. Click here
to view our Burleigh Beach Tourist Park Accessibility Guide
Park and local area features that accommodate guests with accessible needs include :
- Reception office accessible by wheelchair
- Designated accessible parking space for Reception visitors
- Accessible pathways leading to amenities and recreational facilities throughout the Park
- Accessible bathroom facility provided within the Park for guests and their visitors
- A fully accessibile villa (D.D.A. compliant) that accommodates up to 4 guests
- Accessible beach matting and equipment provided at Burleigh Beach surf beach