Safari scores the perfect 10
When the conversation turns to holidays in your household does it go in two different directions? Something like this:
Parent 1: “Let’s go somewhere where the kids can be kids, we are within easy distance of convenience for great coffee and good food but far enough removed from everyday life that we can really switch off.”
Parent 2: “You’re talking about camping again aren’t you? You know we always fight putting up the tent, the kids never help and plus, I’ve been picturing a more luxurious setting for our next holiday...”
10 reasons why a safari tent can make the perfect holiday base:
- No camping set up (no arguments).
- Very close proximity to the amenities (convenient for those midnight treks to the toilet), your own private deck to watch the boats return from a day out on the ocean and wheelchair accessibility available.
- A shorter ‘list’ for your holiday preparations as food and clothes will be all you need. All else is provided and waiting for you - bed linen and towels supplied, the kitchenette is equipped with bar fridge, microwave, crockery, cutlery and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Plenty of room in (or on) the car for holiday ‘toys’ like boat, kayak, fishing gear, stand-up paddle board, bikes, scooters.
- It’s all weather compatible - raining? No problem, there’s plenty of room undercover and relaxation area for scrabble, Uno or whatever your fave family card game, as well as a flat screen tv, with Blu-ray player.
- A great option for beginners to get a taste of the happy camper lifestyle without committing the outlay of a tent, tarp, camping stretchers (once you’re hooked, the list goes on!)
- You’ve adopted the minimalist lifestyle - take advantage of short-term ownership of a fully equipped safari tent and leave with only wonderful memories.
- Queensland is beautiful one day perfect the next - experience our climate and the great outdoors in comfort and style.
- You’re an international visitor who can’t easily put your hands on camping gear so a safari tent is the ultimate Australian experience.
- Can sleep up to four people - providing options for every holidaymaker - families, friends, cousins, girls’ weekend, fishing mates, school mums.
Gold Coast Tourist Parks is committed to offering a diversity of accommodation choices which is why we’ve invested in an all accessible safari tent which includes a ramp with handrail.
We know within many family and friendship groups there’s people of all persuasions, from the the gung-ho outdoor lovers (equipped with their camper trailer or caravan) and the sometimes campers (tent comes out once a year) to the city-dwellers who wouldn’t know a tent peg from a guy rope.
We hope to bring them all together in a Tourist Park which caters for every level of ‘getting back to nature’.