2018 Commonwealth Games Booking Policy
View T&Cs of FREE Games Pack offer and make your booking here.
Commonwealth Games 2018 Booking policy for all accomodation categories :
Villas, Lodges, Powered, Unpowered & Ensuite Sites
This policy covers the following booking periods:
- Easter Weekend - Thursday 29th March ~ Monday 2nd April
- Games period - Tuesday 3rd April ~ Sunday 15th April
- School holidays - Thursday 29th March ~ Sunday 15th April
- Bookings for the 2018 Commonwealth Games period opened on 1 May 2017.
- Please BOOK ONLINE, phone or visit your park to make a booking.
- A minimum booking period of 4 nights applies to all bookings over this period.
- Maximum 6 sites per individual booking.
- Final payment of all site fees was due by Thursday 15 February 2018. Bookings made after this date require payment in full at time of booking.
- No discounts will be offered over this period.
- No refunds for any cancellation or modifications to bookings for this period will be approved. Consideration may be given to demonstrated exceptional circumstances.
Helpful links :
GC2018 Official App download : https://www.gc2018.com/app
Festival 2018 information : https://www.gc2018.com/festival2018
Final Major Ticket Release Sale : https://www.gc2018.com/tickets#home
Reminder to guests that letting or hiring a camp site, tent or caravan to another person is not permitted.
Registered guests will be required to present a valid government issued photo ID at check-in.
Please view our full booking T&Cs here.